Fundrise is building a better alternative investment model, offering a simple, low-cost way to invest in real estate that’s available to anyone in the United States, no matter their net worth. The Fundrise model has been featured by media ranging from Forbes to The New York Times to Wired.
Fundrise has an immediate opening in our DC office for a full-time Director of Client Success. This person will help to scale and manage the operations of a fast-growing customer success team. Candidates for this position have 5+ years of experience scaling and managing a large customer service team, specifically in the B2C technology industry.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience with people and process management, interacting directly with clients, conducting training programs, developing ticket taxonomy, and using data to drive product improvements.
A successful candidate will have exceptional communication, management and interpersonal skills, excellent judgment, organization, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills, along with a strong work ethic. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment with the initiative to develop new processes and systems and the ability to drive results. Competitive salary and benefits, EOE.
- Work closely with the SVP to develop new systems, processes, policies and procedures in order to efficiently scale a fast-growing client success team
- Manage a team of Associates and oversee the day-to-day tasks involved with a high volume of client and lead interactions
- Evaluate current and potential processes using data to improve customer retention and determine best practices
- Develop and execute training program for new team members
- Help recruit the best and the brightest to join our growing team
- Evaluate and improve quality assurance policies and procedures
- Work with other teams internally, including product and data teams, to develop systematic methods for scaling our investments business and improving investor communication
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of related experience in customer service and/or client success, preferably at a B2C company
- Outstanding organizational skills; ability to manage a team handling a high volume of customer interaction
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills
- An understanding of the impact of positive, proactive customer service on brand loyalty and customer retention
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Intellectually curious and data-centric
- A firm believer in Fundrise's mission