We’re changing the way online investment works. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve made it possible for anyone to invest in real estate -- in a smarter, simpler way than ever before.
With more than 100,000 users and growing, Fundrise has garnered the attention of CNBC, the New York Times, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal.
We have an immediate opening in our DC office for a full-time Growth Marketing Manager who will help us scale our marketing efforts.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop strategies to drive qualified, motivated users to Fundrise
- Bring new ideas and competencies to the company
- Manage a core marketing vertical, owning results from start to finish
- Manage a budget, allocating funds strategically and effectively
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players
- Work with the entire company, including the executive team, to build out new initiatives and processes to help the company achieve its goals
- Experiment with organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, lead generation campaigns, and more
- Build and/or manage a team to help us expand our impact
- Measure and report performance, gaining insights and assessing against goals
- 5-7 years of B2C marketing experience (startup experience a plus)
- A track record of success building out a leadgen or user acquisition vertical
- Cross-channel experience -- with both traditional and emerging channels
- A results-oriented mindset
- Management experience
- A point of view -- you’re comfortable speaking up and pushing back
- Serious multi-tasking chops and the ability to stay organized in a fast-paced, always-changing environment
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Strong motivation and the ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Curiosity and creativity!
Competitive salary and benefits, EOE.