Fundrise is an alternative investing platform that makes it possible for everyday people to invest directly in commercial real estate and earn a better, more stable return. We got started in 2012 by raising $325,000 online from 175 investors to renovate a retail building in Washington, DC. Since then, we’ve gone on to raise over $130 million from thousands of individuals all over the US and are expanding rapidly.
We’re seeking a talented, passionate senior UX/UI designer to play a key role in realizing our vision of a world-class online investing experience. A designer at Fundrise will think critically, ask the right questions, and create engaging experiences that delight people and solve meaningful business problems. They will take initiative and work with little supervision, but thrive on communication and constructive critique. Most importantly, they will bring a game-changing design sense to the table, while remaining humble and hungry to grow, learn and improve their craft.
Competitive salary and benefits, EOE.
As a designer at Fundrise, you will:
- Take leadership over the user experience and interface of Fundrise product initiatives in a fast-moving development cycle, including research, wireframing, user flows, prototyping, high-fidelity design, implementation, and data analysis.
- Work closely with other designers and front-end engineering team every day to ensure seamless implementation and quality of finished product.
- Participate in design team meetings, including giving and receiving thoughtful feedback and critique.
- Think critically about the product and suggest improvements to other team members.
- Grow, organize and maintain our style guide and library of visual assets.
- Represent and elevate Fundrise in the local and greater design community.
- 5 or more years of experience creating beautifully effective websites, web apps and mobile apps
- A portfolio showcasing excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or similar
- Advanced knowledge of modern digital design tools of your choosing
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Superior written and verbal communication skills